"They often group up to attack nests. One of them acts as a diversion while the other one sneaks into the nest to steal the eggs. If their claws are broken during the hunt, they will regrow in less than a day."
- Agilu is one of the three starter monsters. If you didn't chose him, you can still get it from an Egg, although they are very rare.
- Attribute: Leaf
- Agilu can evolve into Chopu after reaching level 5, for 300 Gold
- Agilu has no pre-evolution
- You need 5 Rainbow Stones to change the color of your Agilu
Agilu acquires the following Health Points and Attribute Points per level:
Agilu will learn the following moves when leveling up:
Agilu has no available Skins yet.
- Dash is one of the key Moves of Agilu. It allows him to dodge most of enemy attacks. Learn to use it properly as soon as possible.
- Always keep your Energy above 2E for Dash. This is particularly important If your enemy has powerful moves like Fireball, Nuke Punch or Hurricaine.
- Sharpen is a very powerful Move, but it will leave you defenceless while it is being prepared. Only use it when your enemy can't land a powerful hit on you.
- Claws and Slash are very fast and effective against squishy monsters, such as Malkid and flying monsters (don't forget to level up your Normal attribute).