"Only the most experienced Browbros become Shaosages. Frecuently, they try to educate younger Monfus, but these end up hanging from their moustaches. That is why they are so long."
Basic info[edit | edit source]
- Attribute: Fighter
- Shaosage has no evolution
- Shaosage evolves from Browbro after reaching level 8, for 2000 Gold
- You need 3 Rainbow Stones to change the color of your Shaosage
Stats[edit | edit source]
Shaosage acquires the following Health Points and Attribute Points per level:
Moves[edit | edit source]
Shaosage will learn the following moves when leveling up:
Skins[edit | edit source]
Shaosage has no available Skins yet.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Kick, as other melee moves, can be used to move forward and dodge vertical projectiles (such as Stoned and Meteor Rain).
- To use Suicide Stance gracefully, try to mentally count your opponent's Energy points. When he is low, you can go Suicide safely.
- Defensive Stance should be used to defend against all enemy moves, since its Energy cost is 0.
- Nuke Punch can be used to interrupt slow moves (such as Fireball or Earthquake) easily.
- Acrobatic Kick can be used to dodge horizontal projectiles (if timed right).