"Only the most experienced Browbros become Shaosages. Frecuently, they try to educate younger Monfus, but these end up hanging from their moustaches. That is why they are so long."
- Attribute: Fighter
- Shaosage has no evolution
- Shaosage evolves from Browbro after reaching level 8, for 2000 Gold
- You need 3 Rainbow Stones to change the color of your Shaosage
Shaosage acquires the following Health Points and Attribute Points per level:
Shaosage will learn the following moves when leveling up:
Shaosage has no available Skins yet.
- Kick, as other melee moves, can be used to move forward and dodge vertical projectiles (such as Stoned and Meteor Rain).
- To use Suicide Stance gracefully, try to mentally count your opponent's Energy points. When he is low, you can go Suicide safely.
- Defensive Stance should be used to defend against all enemy moves, since its Energy cost is 0.
- Nuke Punch can be used to interrupt slow moves (such as Fireball or Earthquake) easily.
- Acrobatic Kick can be used to dodge horizontal projectiles (if timed right).