"They enjoy snuggling in hot areas, like volcanic crater shores. As it grows, it learns to cool down the magma inside its body, transforming it into hard obsidian."
- Volcub is one of the three starter monsters. If you didn't chose her, you can still get it from an Egg, although they are very rare.
- Attribute: Fire / Rock
- Volcub can evolve into Gravulcan after reaching level 5, for 300 Gold
- Volcub has no pre-evolution
- You need 5 Rainbow Stones to change the color of your Volcub
Volcub acquires the following Health Points and Attribute Points per level:
Volcub will learn the following moves when leveling up:
Volcub has no available Skins yet.
- Obsidian Helmet and Obsidian Armor are a must against almost all enemies. Try to keep them always active.
- Fireball is really powerful. On collision, it will also destroy smaller projectiles such as Leaf Cut and Shadow Spike.
- Obsidian Helmet and Obsidian Armor won't protect you against Poison Powder, Leech Root and Lumina.
- The damage you take when using Headbutt will be reduced by Obsidian Armor and Obsidian Helmet